Coronavirus: Doug Ford says Ontario has entered 2nd wave of COVID-19 | FULL

Pouco tempo atrás foi postado através do canal do youtube Global News o vídeo “Coronavirus: Doug Ford says Ontario has entered 2nd wave of COVID-19 | FULL”.

Segundo informado pelo canal Global News: “Ontario Premier Doug Ford announced Monday that the province has entered a second wave in the novel coronavirus pandemic, which he said would be “more complicated, more complex” and worse than the first wave earlier in the year.\n\nFord added that Ontarians’ actions would determine “if we face a wave or a tsunami.”\nOntario on Monday reported 700 new cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, marking a new record for the most daily infections ever recorded in the province.\n\nOntario’s chief medical officer Dr. David Williams, meanwhile, agreed that this second wave has the “potential” to be worse, but also said Ontario is now testing more people than it was during the first wave and said younger communities are being more greatly affected.\n\nHealth Minister Christine Elliott stressed the actions the government has taken to curb the spread of the virus, and when asked about a request from the Ontario Hospital Association that some regions return to Phase 2 of the province’s COVID-19 lockdown said officials didn’t want to take that step “unless we absolutely have to.”\n\nFor more info, please go to https://globalnews.ca/news/7364019/ontario-second-wave-coronavirus-doug-ford/\n\nSubscribe to Global News Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/20fcXDc\nLike Global News on Facebook HERE: http://bit.ly/255GMJQ\nFollow Global News on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Toz8mt\nFollow Global News on Instagram HERE: https://bit.ly/2QZaZIB\n#GlobalNews #Ontario #Coronavirus #COVID19”

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *